Moonfire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P

Go down

ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P Empty ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P

Post by Talon Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:53 pm

ok first off.... isn't it meant to be "introduce Yourself"??? anyways..

For the REAL life bit im not going to tell you much Razz at all

I have a bro and a sis... (how dramatising...)

I have.... lets see.... 1, 2, 3,.... 19 pets (AND THEY AREN'T ALL FISH! I DONT OWN A FISH!.... it died Razz)

2 cats
2 dogs
2 rabbits
2 horses
2 chickens + 8 chicks
1 sheep

and i DON'T live on a farm! Yet, ahahahahhahahahahhah can you imagine how many pets i would have if i lived on a farm?! Just look at the numbers above... like quadruple that and it'll be about right Razz

hahahah and just when you least expect it... WE ARE MOVING TO A FARM!!!!!
ahahahhaahhahaahahah

but we aren't going to be farmers.. no milking cows or sheep to be sheared (the 1 sheep above is a self-shearing sheep lol)

WOLFQUEST: www.wolfquest.org

On wolfquest as you know, my username is ShadoWolfozo and my wolves are Riku and my newest wolf, Talon. I barely play due to the fact that im personally waiting for august... EP 2! WHIPPEE!!!! What a Face

on OTHER websites

SPORE: www.spore.com www.forum.spore.com
My username is ShadoWolfozo (again Razz) and I RP a LOT. I think im currently in about 4, 5 rp's lolz... come to think of it... that might contribute to the reason why im not active on WQ... Razz

MABINOGI: www.mabinogi.nexon.net
And ill say it once, its a game.... never really go on the forums...
My characters name is Wolfdemonfx and Im an elf... ahhaha and i have 2 pets a horse (should never have got it....) and....

*drumroll*

a WOLF! Twisted Evil

so... thats me for ya Razz
Talon
Talon
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P Empty Re: ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P

Post by Talon Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:21 pm

also, i used to make spore sigs (coz you can put images in your sigs on spore YAY) and closed it down coz i was busy... now i just do requests if ppl ask Razz which means you guys can request, all ya have to do is get a few images or A image, select 3 colours and what you want it to say on the sig! Its rly that simple...

heres some examples (they are all spore but get me a picture of wolfquest (has to be VERY well background transparent) and ill do a wolfquest one. or you can just go to the spore site and choose some creatures, then copy the url and post it here!

ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P Teradon
This one was mine.... the creation (Teradon) was created by ME

ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P Hunter-bow
This one is also mine. Hunter is a RP character i used AND made.

ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P Firesoul135
Firesoul135 was one of the first ppl to request one when i had the biz going. (creatures made by firesoul135 not me)

ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P Troinate
This creature was also made by me. It was used as an anceint evil monster that was cursed to sleep for 1000 years after 2 more different types of these fought for power and nearly destroyed the worlds. This was used in an RP called Armageddon RP as above in the sig.

ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P Battleforluzhavenbannercopy
This one was used for an RP too. The founder/owner of the RP asked all mods to make a banner... so I did (being chosen a mod for the rp, not the website). This banner is only used on the first post as an entrance thing.

ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P Battleforluzhavenuserbarcopy
This is for the same rp but is a userbar. Smaller and goes into the sig.

ME! Talon! WQ, life and a LITTLE bit more :P Battleforluzhavenuserbarcopy

EDIT: wtf? why is image not working?
Talon
Talon
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down