Moonfire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March WolfQuest News Letter!

3 posters

Go down

Don't you think this is sad?(First quoted thing.)

March WolfQuest News Letter! I_vote_lcap0%March WolfQuest News Letter! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
March WolfQuest News Letter! I_vote_lcap0%March WolfQuest News Letter! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
March WolfQuest News Letter! I_vote_lcap13%March WolfQuest News Letter! I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
March WolfQuest News Letter! I_vote_lcap87%March WolfQuest News Letter! I_vote_rcap 87% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

March WolfQuest News Letter! Empty March WolfQuest News Letter!

Post by Moonfire Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Multiplayer Behavior wrote:Lately, on some multiplayer WolfQuest games, a few people have been acting inappropriately. Finding a mate is a normal part of wolf behavior, and is the main goal in the single-player game, but these people take chats with "need mate" in the title to be an invitation for inappropriate behavior. Though the majority of these chats are completely innocent, in order to reduce inappropriate behavior and keep WolfQuest a safe place for both kids and adults, we will no longer allow the word "mate" (or variations) in the title of multiplayer games. If anyone sees these or other inappropriate multiplayer game titles, please submit an abuse report with a screen shot or chat log and the username of the person acting inappropriately. (Instructions on how to send an abuse report can be found on here.)

More information at. . .
http://www.wolfquest.org/abuse/

Wolf Pups! wrote:The main focus of Episode 2 will be wolf pups, and here is a sneak peak of one such pup. Be sure to click the link to see the animation too! Pups will be six weeks old, with coloration based on the coats of your wolf and your mate. You will be able to interact with your pups (in fact, it will be essential to their survival!), though you will not be able to design them. The game will accurately reflect real threats to pups, and like real wolf pups, it is quite possible that some will not survive. So you must do your best to take care of them!

More information at . . .
http://wolfquest.org/pup_preview.php

Last edited by Moonfire on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonfire
Moonfire
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

March WolfQuest News Letter! Empty Re: March WolfQuest News Letter!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:32 pm

Thank you Moonfire for the information. The wolf pup looks so cute! But it is also hard to think that some one would do those things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:20 am

*Sighs* Why do people have to do so much inapproperet things? Well, no one will ever know. The wolf pup is so cute though! I wanna huge it really bad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonfire Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:05 am

I know what you mean! I wanted to hug the puppy too! *Huges the puppy!*
Moonfire
Moonfire
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillfire Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:38 am

Ashpelt wrote:*Sighs* Why do people have to do so much inapproperet things? Well, no one will ever know. The wolf pup is so cute though! I wanna huge it really bad.

Well, its good WolfQuest did something about this. I've signed up to help this problem WolfQuest is having, sadly I've haven't caught anyone.
Skillfire
Skillfire
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by xXTwilightWolfXx Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:50 pm

I have caught people doing innapropriate things before... but I didn't do any thing about it. I simply just left. And I can't wait until the next episode! The pup is just so adorable! Very Happy
xXTwilightWolfXx
xXTwilightWolfXx
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonfire Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:52 am

Now, with this information you can help stop people. Yes, the puppy is really cute!
Moonfire
Moonfire
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonfire Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:53 pm

-TOPIC lOCKED-

I'm very disapointed with every one besides a few members for not being active on the Pack website and the Pack fourm on WolfQuest.

-Moonfire
Moonfire
Moonfire
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum