Moonfire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Rules!

3 posters

Go down

Art Rules! Empty Art Rules!

Post by Moonfire Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:36 am

I know every is good at drawing in there own way. But I thought I should make an art rule form, because I know people do art theifing. Evil or Very Mad

Rules

No Art Theif

No taking others ideas(also consered art theif)

Nothing inaporarit! examples- alot of blood, drawn picture of wolves mating!

You can use role-play colors but please don't go over board!

-Moonfire
Moonfire
Moonfire
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Art Rules! Empty Re: Art Rules!

Post by Skillfire Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:36 am

I don't see why people are art theifs. It does not made any sence. Anyway thanks for posting this. Smile

-Skillfire
Skillfire
Skillfire
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonfire Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 am

Skillfire wrote:I don't see why people are art theifs. It does not made any sence. Anyway thanks for posting this. Smile

-Skillfire

Yes, I don't eather. If they do they'll be caught anyway for doing it, and probley have a fine for a lot of money.
Moonfire
Moonfire
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:04 am

Ye.... but Out of all the people who actually do that not all are caught. And then comes the ones that admit it OR give credit for any ideas, help, etc. that was used by others for their picture. Millions do it. Perhaps even us. For the tiniest things.

Unfortunatly, we can't always catch the thief... we are not Police, Investigators, Crime solvers, etc. So.... what then? Leave it. It should only matter if it is a constant offence.

IMO

~Talon
Talon
Talon
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillfire Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:32 am

Talon wrote:Ye.... but Out of all the people who actually do that not all are caught. And then comes the ones that admit it OR give credit for any ideas, help, etc. that was used by others for their picture. Millions do it. Perhaps even us. For the tiniest things.

Unfortunatly, we can't always catch the thief... we are not Police, Investigators, Crime solvers, etc. So.... what then? Leave it. It should only matter if it is a constant offence.

IMO

~Talon

Yes, we can't always catch art thiefs but we have to try our best. They would always ask the person who made it if they can remix it kinda of.
Skillfire
Skillfire
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:47 pm

That is true, well try our best Moonfire to catch any art theifs we can.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down