Moonfire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE*

2 posters

Go down

Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE* Empty Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE*

Post by Talon Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:51 am

Ok this story was based on an RP that was formed on SPORE.
Here is the direct link: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/18101.page

It has reached 50 pages by my last count and at page 35 or something I decided that it was big enough to even become a book! issenkraal, (one of my buddies on SPORE aswell as the founder/creator of the Epic RP), agreed with me. I suggested that I was going to make it but that was like a long time ago... now I come back to full-fil what I attempted to start and finish it! This is based upon POSTS that people made... it is focused mainly on Veelox/Tanko (controlled by issenkraal) and Hunter/Xenor (controlled by ShadoWolfozo/me) not the others, as sometime later, me and issenkraal were the only ones left as others left and the rp died... but its back and still going Razz

So here it is....

Story of the Epic RP
Based on a real RolePlay made on SPORE

Ch. 1 – Tanko Adventure

Veelox, a Tanko from the nearby tribe in the forest, was out collecting berries, having nothing better to do. Coming back he began counting how many was in his bucket. Sometime later, still counting, he ran into a Epic Grif. Literally ran into it! He looks up to the towering monster nervously waiting for a response from the monster. Seeing as the Epic hadn’t noticed, Veelox continues. When he reaches home safely, they all enjoy the berries he had collected while listening to the tales of his encounter with the epic. The Tanko praise Spode’s good-will that Veelox was safe.

Meanwhile, in the swamps a Epic Wiggly spots another Tanko tribe and goes over to play. But as doing so, he accidently squishes the tribe.

Back at the Tribe, the Tanko receive word that their brethren were destroyed by an Epic Wiggly. Immediately, the Tanko get ready to leave to go and punish the Wiggly for his idiocy.

When they reach the swamp they spot the Epic Wiggly and demand and answer to why this happened. The Wiggly turns and tells them that it was an accident from him being so happy to find another sentient race. However still unhappy for what he did, the Tanko forgive the Epic Wiggly and offer what’s left of their food. Not much for an Epic, but it was all they had.

On the way home they spot a Tater go Super Saiyan and kill a monkey. They decide to greet the Tater, offer it fruit and hopefully begin an alliance with it.

Seeing as it ignored them, the offended Tanko quickly surround the Tater but soon decide to leave it alone and head off.

Ch. 2 – Hunter’s Arrival

Somewhere on the other side of the world a lone Xenor, which had crash landed his spaceship here on this planet during a war on his home planet, woke. Feeling refreshed, the Xenor, Hunter, decides to go find some thing to do. After finding his way down the volcano, where his home was, he decides to go to the mountains.

After 5 hours of walking, Hunter feels rather hungry so he looks for food. Soon spotting a small herd of Krish, he sneaks up on them and then lunges forward for the kill. When the Krish was finally killed, he threw it over his shoulder and continued walking, taking a bite every now and then.

Meanwhile, back at the Tanko Tribe Camp, the Tanko decide to host a dinner party to celebrate the great alliance that they and their friends are in. They invite many and hope that they all come. They send some out to go and gather food and other things for the party.

Back at the mountains coast, Hunter has managed to reach the Crossing, a long strip of land that, at high tide, is completely submerged and very dangerous. It was where the most dangerous of sea creatures crossed and stayed at night. Hunter leaped down the cliff he stood on and began running across. When he finally reaches the end, Hunter ventures into the forest and explores this new land.

At the party, everyone but the Dread Lords were here. The party started as the Tanko hoped they would show up later. They began the party with the multitudes of food and then danced and sung around the bonfire. Veelox danced with a Tater before slipping and landing face first into the ground, then laughing like a mad man. The Alpha Tanko helped him up and said “Veelox, I think you’ve had way too much pine-apple juice!” Veelox walks away and begins talking to himself, laughing and giggling like a looney. While this was happening, some of the Death Bringers sneaked up and around to the food table. They then grabbed the food and ran off with it. Being spotted, the Tanko initialed the Death Bringers their sworn enemies… Food Stealers.

After hours of partying, the Tanko decide to end the party and say good-bye to their guests. After everyone leaves, they clean up and then go to bed, wondering what could possibly be in store for them tomorrow.

Ch. 3 – 4 Stones of Power

After waking up, the Tanko decide to go and explore the desert, not far from their jungle home.

2 hours later they reached the Deserts border. They wonder what kind of animals they will meet. As they begin to explore the area they spot a large Epic in the distance…. Running towards them! They begin to panic and ran around frantically looking for a place to hide. One of the Tanko run’s into a tree and falls over. The others run to the tree and hide behind it. The tree was a slim as a twig but they still attempted to use it as protection. The epic, name Binvar, slows down and kindly offer’s them a basket of fruit. The Tanko nervously and cautiously reach out to the giant basket. They carry it back to the nest. It took half of them just to carry the giant basket! The others stayed with the epic, Binvar, and thank him by giving it a shiny blue gem they had found while exploring. It was small but they thought there was something special about it.

While the Tanko carrying the basket reached the nest, the others stayed as the Epic Binvar accepted the gift and left to go to his Desert Cave to experiment on it.

Glad that the Epic accepted the present and after reaching home, the Tanko happily feast on the giant present given to them by the generous Epic.

At the Desert Cave, Binvar tested on the stone. He decided to hit it with something. He grabbed his father’s old axe and smashed the stone with it. All of a sudden a hologram appeared telling of 3 other stones spread throughout the land and that if they were to combine something special would happen. The Epic began thinking what this “Special” Thing would be. What could it be?

That is just the first 3 chapters..... i have 4 more ready plus i haven't finished! sigh lolz, well that'll teach me for starting something i doubt ill finish! ahahahah

so... how do you like it so far? ill post more later.... What a Face What a Face What a Face
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talon
Talon
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE* Empty Re: Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE*

Post by xXTwilightWolfXx Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:35 pm

It sounds good, but I just don't know what all the different creature things are! Well good luck with your story! Very Happy

~ Lava
xXTwilightWolfXx
xXTwilightWolfXx
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE* Empty Re: Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE*

Post by Talon Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:54 pm

affraid Forgot that!

ok here they are!

THIS is a Tanko (Veelox):
Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE* 500297362416_lrg

THIS is Hunter, normal Xenor don't have the claw:
Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE* 500249401571_lrg

THIS is a tater:
Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE* 500251631926_lrg

THIS is Shingu:
Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE* 500252298316_lrg

THIS is a Kalicko (Mangus): EDIT: mangus is not in the story yet but he is later so ill leave him here Razz
Story of the Epic RP *Based on a real RP made on SPORE* 500123346749_lrg

and there was never a picture of Binvar, the B-Rex and Epics, are like 100 times bigger, stronger and not really faster....

but i hope that helps Razz they are made up creatures that people have created on SPORE.

ok ill continue the story:

Ch. 4 – Friendship for Stones

As another day passed they decide to head to the ocean to explore. Upon reaching it they spot an epic-sized blue creature swimming in the water. They begin screaming and running away back into the forest. One of the Tanko trips and falls on his face.

“Leave me! Save yourself!” were the brave words his yelled to the others.

One other Tanko stopped and turned yelling “Tunnel you idiot!” and with that they all began tunneling.

After finally reaching home, safe and sound, they decide that was enough adventure for one day.

Before heading off to sleep, the Tanko see their friend Binvar, the Epic heading their way. Binvar asks if they knew anything else about the stones. Having no idea what he was talking about, the Tanko give him a rock from the ground with a curious look on their faces. As they do, another creature, the big, blue, epic-sized creature comes into view waving around a strange yellow rock similar to that of the blue rock. Binvar gives the creature the rock the Tanko gave him aswell as a Golden Spear that he had made. Seeing as the yellow rock was like the blue one, they decided to raise a proposal. They would reveal the Red and Green stones if Binvar and the other creature were to share whatever power were to come from them. Both Binvar and the other creature, now known as Shingu, accepted. The Tanko took out their stones and Shingu took out hers. Binvar then told them that his was back at his Desert Cave, so leading them, he began his journey back to his home cave.

Ch. 5 – Meeting of the Stones

Hunter decided that he would build a something to sleep in as he was very tired. He began building with sticks, branches, leaves and driftwood and when he was done, it looked more like a small bark shack. It was midnight before he finished and sleeping was the only thing on his mind.

When morning comes, Hunter leaves and goes hunting in the water for food. Finding several fish, he catches them and brings them to the surface where he feasts before leaving again. Still feeling rather hungry he dives back into the water and hunts. Spotting a rather large fish he swims after it but not long before he reaches it, a large, crocodile-like creature darts past him, gobbling the fish up. Hunter yells at the crocodile creature, cursing it and then swims off to find another. He spots another one and gets to it before the crocodile fish catches him. After eating and feeling rather full, Hunter walks into the forest and begins exploring.

At the Desert Cave they finally reach, Binvar asks the Tanko and Shingu to place their stones onto the large rock in the centre of the cave. Shingu happily places her yellow stone onto the yellow part of the rock. Binvar warned Shingu that if the Tanko were to steal the stones the 2 of them were to kill them. Binvar then grabs his axe and hits the yellow stone. Another hologram pops up saying “2 of the 4 stones have been collected, you are close to a great reward.”. The offended Tanko look at their friend, wondering why he would say that but place their stones on the large rock as well. All of a sudden another hologram popped up “You have pasted our test and we will present you with your prize now. You are all worthy of this prize and all of you will get a part of it. Take a sip of this then hit the gems for further instructions.". A golden Goblet appeared in the centre of the large stone. Inside was a clear, red liquid. Shingu grabbed it and took a sip, then passed it to the Tanko who were muttering words in there primitive language like “Magicko” and others about magic and sorcery. The Alpha Tanko took a sip and passed it to each Tanko in turn. Strangely, the Tanko enjoy the taste of the red-ish liquid and anxiously wait to see what happens next. After Binvar takes his turn of the liquid, he hits the stones again and another hologram comes up.
“Good you have all taken your sip of the red liquid. Now each take a gem and throw the remaining one into the volcano.”

They began talking about who would take what gem. The Tanko grab the green one, Shingu grabs the red one and Binvar grabs the blue one.

Ch. 6 – Troublesome Epic

After travelling for sometime in the forest, venture into the desert. Feeling rather tired, he goes in looking for a place to sleep. Before too long, Hunter spots the Tanko and TWO EPICS! Alerted, Hunter arms himself, ready to fight but then relax as he is invited over.
“Who-o are you? What are you doing in here? What are those?!” Hunter spoke quickly. Then the Tanko make a decision and throw the yellow stone to him. He looked at it curious. He walks further into the cave and joins the others. Then all of a sudden, Binvar yells out “SANDSTORM!” and they are all blinded by the Sandstorm created by the epic. When it was over they realize Binvar was missing aswell as the stones. The Tanko go underground and initiate their Veil of Shadows ability, turning them invisible. They tunnel upward, surrounding the Epic, steal back the stones and tunnel back.

When they finally stop they each receive their stone again and travel to the volcano. After reaching it they throw it in and each is given a power.

Yellow, Electricity, was given to Hunter.
Red, Fire, was given to Shingu.
Green, Earth, was given to the Tanko.

The Tanko tried out their new abilities as did Shingu. The Tanko spot a nearby nest of creatures and use their powers on them. Shingu creates a fireball and throws it towards the Tanko. They dodge it and attack back. Shingu then attempts to step on them but before she does, the Tanko tunnel downwards, creating a hole 1000ft deep. The epic falls into the trap but teleports away before being killed. Seeing their captive teleport, the Tanko tunnel away from the battle leaving Hunter alone on the top.

ok... thats the next 3 chapters... they are really spell checked so excuse any mistakes... and i kno there are... at least 1 Razz
Talon
Talon
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down